Hello Connections..!! Greetings from #SmartedgeSolutions. We have a job opportunity for “#Infrastructure Program Delivery Manager” based in "#Dublin, Ireland For #Contract
Role: Infrastructure Program Delivery Manager
Role type: Contract
Location: Dublin, Ireland
· As a program manager, resource will plan, direct and coordinate the activities of matrixed individuals working on the projects within the assigned program. He will be responsible for managing related projects in a coordinated way to obtain benefits and control not available from managing them separately. He will also be responsible for coordinating multiple project managers dedicated to a common project or a small number of large/highly complex customer projects/deliverables.
· Ability to understand, challenge and communicate technical concepts required (i.e. a high technical acumen).
· Supporting the assessment of cloud hardware vs on premise hardware.
· Supporting the design of the execution hardware and software, liaising with third parties.
· Managing the introduction of the new environments, which will include new Development infrastructure and software, Test infrastructure and software, and Production infrastructure and software.
· Manage the testing of new solution – engaging with different teams.
· Engage and manage Infrastructure Vendor for on premise infrastructure delivery or alternatively manage cloud infra delivery.
· Overall workstream ownership, generating all standard Project Management artefacts – Plans, Estimates, Cost Plans, PDG and Steering Updates, Risk and Issue management (all via Clarity).
· Experience engaging with Infrastructure Vendor and other 3rd parties at a detailed technical level.
· Previous infrastructure change experience is desirable.
· Practical experience using Delivery Processes throughout the full project lifecycle on multiple projects.
· Practical experience with Service Transition Governance.
· Offering options to improve the processes.
· Leaving Certificate with at least Grade C in three Higher level subjects
· Recognised project management qualification - PMP or PRINCE2
Essential Skills & Experience
· Background in IT infrastructure.
· Demonstrable experience of successful management of technically complex projects, preferably in an outsourced environment.
· Energy / tenacity, attention to detail.
· Background in Financial Services important.
· Ability to deal effectively with varying levels of technical and organisational complexity.
· Flexibility in approach to working hours.
· Initiative and a self-starter
Can reach me on #+44(0)2036038130.
Email me at # email@example.com