Hello, Connections..!! Greetings from #SmartedgeSolutions. We have a job opportunity for “#Infrastructure Program Delivery Manager” based in "#Dublin, Ireland For #Contract
Role: Infrastructure Program Delivery Manager
Role type: Contract
Location: Dublin, Ireland
· Drive and lead the Infrastructure Designs for Projects and Programs.
· Document the Application Technical Designs (ATD).
· Work collaboratively with security designer to ensure the security design for the applications in
· question is captured and part of the ATD.
· Engage with the DBMS team where required to ensure a cohesive design between application layer and database layer.
· Ratification of the Technical designs at the appropriate forums.
· Drive the Technical Designs through the Security Review process.
· Support the build phase of the Infrastructure for applications, liaising with Infrastructure
· Vendor/programme team/other to support build activities, clarification on design, supporting the RFS process for Build etc.
· Support the test phase for the various applications.
· Completion of the Non-Functional Requirements Document per the BDM process.
· Essential Skills & Experience
Substantial knowledge of Openstack essential.
· VMware Cloud (VMC) is desirable.
· Able to govern delivery in a complex environment.
· Can constructively challenge and question architecture designs in line with business outcome requirements.
· Significant experience of delivering Infrastructure solutions that meet business requirements within telecoms or service provider industry.
· In depth understanding in on-prem/off-prem cloud technology.
· Must have a thorough knowledge of the Windows concepts, Domains, Active Directory and its
· concepts, and the interaction between hardware, operating systems, network, data center, and application software, Linux and Unix is a plus.
· Strong working knowledge of VMware or other virtual software.
· Deep understanding of TCP, IP and other network protocols. Familiarity with DNS, DHCP and other network services.
· Knowledge of disc storage Microsoft Certified System Engineer (MCSE) certifications in Windows 2008 or Windows2012 is preferred.
· Knowledge of Cisco network and voice gears and technologies, CCNA(P)is a must, CCIE is preferred.
Knowledge of managing a data centre in terms of systems monitoring, capacity planning and performance tuning.
· Ability to operate in a fast-paced, evolving environment and appropriately prioritize tasks, and keep abreast of the latest technology.
Can reach me on #+44(0)2036038130.
Email me at # firstname.lastname@example.org