Our client in Leinster is a single destination solution provider offering custom manufactured solutions in metal and plastics to industries such as aerospace, medical, telecoms and engineering. Candidate must have at least 5 years of experience primarily in Injection Mold Processing .
Keltia is a Specialist CAD Design & CAD Training Provider for 20 years now. Our parent company is based in Seattle USA and our European offices opened in 2012 and are based in Waterford, Cork & Dublin https://www.keltia-ireland.ie/engineering-services/
For full details please follow the link https://bit.ly/3dutEsW
Injection Molding Technician role ensures that productivity within the manufacturing area is always maximized.
- Proactively work to the production schedule to maximize productivity.
- Work as part of a cross functional team to support the production schedule & drive process improvements.
- Take direct & daily ownership of assigned process setup areas, highlighting any challenges, and liaising with Engineering & Tooling groups to drive continuous improvement.
- Install tooling in Injection Molding Machines, and process within established process settings.
- Work as part of a cross-functional team to support validation activities.
- Support process qualification IQ/OQ/PQ and Injection Molding process troubleshooting.
- Rapidly respond to sudden manufacturing requests.
- Perform TPM on process equipment in line with the Preventative Maintenance system.
- Maintain equipment logs to document process performance, actions taken etc.
- Ensure jigs, fixtures and tooling is handled appropriately during the process setup phase.
- Ensure that safety of personnel and that equipment safety guards and features are in full working order before process is released to production.
- Proactively identify challenging process, equipment etc., and make recommendations for continuous improvement.
- Support data capturing and trend analysis to identify opportunities for improvement.
- At all times, maintain a culture of continuous improvement, while adhering to required standards of housekeeping, GMP, GDP and safety.
- As required, execute design of experiments (DOEs) to optimize manufacturing process performance.
- Qualification in Equipment Processing / Polymer Engineering / Science or related discipline preferred.
- In-depth knowledge of Injection Molding equipment, tooling and design.
- Experienced in validation execution beneficial.
- Knowledge of quality standards and expectations within the medical device industry.
- Excellent attention to detail in oral & written communication
- Experienced in SOP generation, and training of staff with same.
- Excellent communication skills and capable of working in a cross functional team.
- Knowledge of plastics processes, resins, tooling, & GMP considerations.
Please send a CV in Word .doc format with availability & pay requirements to email@example.com and we will get back to you immediately.