We have an immediate need for short term Instrument Calibration Engineers/Technicians for shutdown works in Cork & Dublin
To see this job on our website click here: https://bit.ly/3ikQFmi
Keltia has been providing technical support services for 20 years in the US, Canada and Ireland providing CAD training, engineering design, and a broad range of technical recruiting services to customers in the Pharma, Food & Beverage and Aerospace, Automotive, Medical Device industries on a permanent and contractual basis.
· The E&I Engineers & Technicians performs work of high skill in the inspection, calibration, repair, testing, adjustment, installation, and removal of all electronic and electrical plant equipment and systems.
· Perform and document maintenance, calibration, installation, fault diagnosis, and repair of electrical, mechanical and pneumatic instruments and systems
· Calibrate, troubleshoot and repair plant instrumentation i.e. transmitters, analyzers, control valves, switches, relays etc.
· Inspect, repair and remove all types of generators, transformers, switches, control equipment, wiring, electrical signal and communication systems, and storage batteries, and work with electrical systems
· Maintain files, logs and drawings for all designated instrumentation and electrical equipment
· Programming of automation systems (PLC and DCS)
· Maintain instrumentation and electrical spare parts inventory to maintain plant reliability
· Assist engineers and managers in conducting tests
· Assist with quality control program and data recording
· Understand Piping and Instrument Diagrams, Signal Flow Diagrams, Wiring Diagrams, Panel Drawings, single Line Drawings, Loop Sheets, and Wire Lists
· Maintain and make repairs to electrical equipment onsite
· Troubleshoots repairs and maintains electrical distribution systems including electric motors, electric controls, fire alarms, and clock systems.
· Installs, troubleshoots and repairs new equipment and systems, including all campus lights and lighting controls
· Maintains appropriate service and repair records.
Skills & Experience
· A relevant Diploma or Engineering Degree
· Relevant years of experience as an E & I Engineer or Technician, preferably in a process plant in Oil & Gas / Pharma / Food & Beverage
· Working in accordance with ISO9001 & GMP
· Strong understanding of Temperature, Pressure & Conductivity
· Working knowledge of MS Word, Excel and Outlook.
· Must be able to work with a team, take directions from supervisor(s), and focus attention to details.
· Must be self-motivated and capable of working with limited direct supervision.
· Must be capable of completing and tracking multiple tasks simultaneously, and often under tight deadlines.
· Must have a track record of recent experience as an E&I Engineer/Technician in Oil & Gas / Pharma / Food & Beverage industry.
· Good understanding of industry and HSE practices applicable to job role
· Ability to provide solutions quickly and accurately even in stressful situations.
· Able to communicate with internal company personnel and external vendors effectively.
· Able to make routine decisions within a predetermined span of authority.
· Able to exercise independent judgment prior to consultation with supervisor.
· Must have a hands-on approach and strong work ethic.
Please send a CV in Word doc format with availability & pay requirements to Fahmeda at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you immediately