Beijing is one of the world’s great cities, with a number of iconic world-renowned sites, including the Great Wall of China, Tian’anmen Square, the Forbidden City and the Summer Palace.
- Imagine International School is a member of Eland International Education Group(EIEG). EIEG is an education management organization (EMO) with three decades of experience in successfully managing private schools throughout the world.
- Now, in partnership with experienced professional education leaders in China, Eland is building a system of American-type preschools and primary-secondary schools throughout the country.
What is your teaching conditions?
- Student age: 2 - 6 years old
- Class size: 15 - 20 students/class
- Working hours: 40 hours/ week, from Monday to Friday (two days off on the weekend)
- 2 bilingual Chinese teachers in each class
- High Scope and Montessori methods
- Professional working environment!
- Salary for solid experienced or with a background in education or early childhood education: 19,000 RMB - 22,000 RMB (after tax) with free apartment or housing allowance on top.
- Health insurance provided
- Free lunch at the school
- Free Mandarin lessons
- Airfare reimbursement at the completion of the contract
- Breakfast and Lunch provided, dinner is available too if teacher wants to enjoy dinner at school too
- Work visa provided
- Life assistant
How to apply:
If you are interested, please send your CV, degree, teaching certificate and your profile picture to my email: email@example.com