The Investigative Analyst conducts various analysis and investigative services for a specific client within their Investigations Center. The Analyst will complete all-source research, gather pertinent data, review intelligence gaps, prepare case files and complete associated investigations and reporting requirements.
Essential Functions Include:
- Represent Pinkerton’s core values of integrity, vigilance, and excellence.
- Conduct independent investigations involving medium - high levels of complexity.
- Establish and manage investigative files for all new cases, including data input to keep files current.
- Conduct analysis and investigation services in a timely and professional manner with special attention to quality and accuracy.
- Conduct all-source collection and research, analyze, evaluate and integrate data from multiple sources, identify intelligence gaps, and specify collection requirements, to produce assessments and recommendations.
- Prepare analyses, assessments, or other products by applying expert judgment and specialized experience in interpreting information and making decisions.
- Extract essential information and analysis from investigations and intelligence products and synthesizes the information into actionable reports.
- Ensure compliance with all components of client contract through appropriate measurements.
- Prepare case project plan and review with supervisor.
- Prepare and/or review all submitted analysis and investigative reports to ensure accuracy, research and investigative sufficiency and professional quality; edits and corrects as necessary.
- Maintain a continued, positive relationship with the client through appropriate contact and the anticipation of service needs.
- All other duties, as assigned.
Bachelor’s degree in criminal justice, law enforcement, statistical analysis, related field and at least seven years related experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience. Minimum of five years as a corporate investigator, required. Must be able to work in Ireland.
*This position is on an annual rolling contract.