Application Deadline: April 21, 2021
Start Date: May 3, 2021
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Working Hours: 9am - 6pm ET Local Time
What your day-to-day will look like:
- Manage a full sales cycle - cold-calling, prospecting, generating leads, qualifying, managing the sales funnel, negotiating, and closing deals all day long
- Meet and exceed individual and team targets
- Develop and execute a sales strategy based on Clearco’s evolving needs
- Track leads and sales metrics - experiment with different approaches and use data to identify the best approaches
- Help run experiments and drive product improvements to reduce customer frustration, friction, and churn
- Maintain close relationships with our entrepreneurs ensuring they have the best experience with Clearco - many of our entrepreneurs take several rounds of financing from Clearco and we’re here to grow with our entrepreneurs
You will thrive if you have:
- 2+ years of previous full sales-cycle experience
- A proven track record of exceeding sales targets - you always want to be a top performer!
- A high financial acumen
- Exceptional communication skills - we engage and interact with senior-level and C-Suite executives as our customers are founders and entrepreneurs
- Stellar negotiation skills - you love hard work and a ‘never give up’ attitude!
- An analytical mindset - everything we do is based on data
- A ‘go-getter’ attitude - you're not afraid to take on new challenges head-on
- A passion for Sales and consistently want to to improve the full sales-cycle
- Experience with Salesforce CRM and Pipedrive
- Previous experience in a startup, preferably in tech (considered an asset)
- Prior experience selling to software companies (considered an asset)
- Experience as an entrepreneur (considered an asset)
Clearco is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate our inclusive work environment and welcome members of all backgrounds and perspectives to apply. At Clearco, we’re committed to developing and upholding an inclusive, transparent, and comfortable environment for all. We create a space where every voice, perspective, and idea is heard and acknowledged. We embrace differences, and know that our diverse team is our strength and what drives our innovation.
Clearco is committed to developing a barrier-free recruitment process and work environment. If you require any accommodation, please email us at email@example.com and we’ll work with you to meet your accessibility needs.