The Mid-Market Team at Clearco takes an Account Based Marketing (ABM) approach to its sales efforts. This means that the Business Development Representative will need to have experience in research and personalization in order to create engaging and creative outreaches. We take a multichannel, ultra-personalized approach at Clearco to engage our leads. If you are an “out-of-the-box” thinker and love being creative, then this could be the role for you!
Click here to watch our video job description!
Application Deadline: April 21, 2021
Start Date: May 3rd, 2021
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Please be advised someone from the recruitment team will be in touch shortly after the application deadline.
What your day-to-day will look like:
- Research lead personas through multiple channels (social, professional networks, news articles) in order to create an engaging and thought-provoking outreach
- Build custom communication plans for targeted personas
- Optimize results based on what’s working and what's not
- Formulate a plan of attack for your week which consists of emails, calls, loom videos, Linkedin, and Twitter messaging
- Utilize the Playbook (scripts) to educate and qualify leads
- Transfer interested and qualified leads to the Account Executives on your team
- Immerse yourself in industry knowledge to become a subject matter expert for your customers
You will thrive if you have:
- 1+ years of experience in an Account Based Marketing sales environment
- A creative approach to cold outreach to each prospect that you encounter
- Problem-solver abilities and are not afraid to think of creative solutions
- A goal-oriented mindset who can overcome obstacles in the face of adversity
- An eagerness to learn sales methodology and improve sales acumen
- A passion for Clearco’s mission to support entrepreneurs
- An entrepreneurial spirit and the ability to 'think quick on your feet'
- An interest in pursuing a career in sales
- Have a degree in Business, Finance or a related field
Clearco is an equal opportunity
employer. We celebrate our inclusive work environment and welcome
members of all backgrounds and perspectives to apply. At Clearco, we’re
committed to developing and upholding an inclusive, transparent, and
comfortable environment for all. We create a space where every voice,
perspective, and idea is heard and acknowledged. We embrace differences,
and know that our diverse team is our strength and what drives our
Clearco is committed to developing a
barrier-free recruitment process and work environment. If you require
any accommodation, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll
work with you to meet your accessibility needs.