IT Analyst@ Budapest, Hungary
Smartedge’s client is looking for IT Analyst based in Budapest, Hungary
Ideal, candidate Good experience of SQL/ORACLE, UNIX/LINUX, UC4, Web Method, Web Front End, Back End support.
· The analyst should be able to support any application included in the Secondary Distribution portfolio.Provide technical support and enhancement/development for high risk, business critical, in-house built regional applications (STSI Boxes).Provide technical support for high risk, business critical and vendor supported application.The analyst should be able to analyze, communicate and solve issues with the ExxonMobil people and also with several ExxonMobil partners and vendors.He needs good communication skills and a good level in English.
· Working on normal office hours (no shift) with some on-call periods.
· Job requires work-time flexibility due to OnCall support as He/She will perform On-Call support during week-end or bank holiday.
· Work on day-to-day support activities to meet service level objectives
· Work on Project/SWI starting from requirement gathering, design, develop, test, and roll out change to production
· Ensure compliance with Exxon minimum security and control standards
· Ensure the compliance with safety requirements on day-to-day activities
· Work effectively with a global team
· Coordinate multiple activities and tasks simultaneously
· Adaptable to shifting priorities
· Maintain system design and implementation and documentation
· Demonstrated ability to quickly learn / understand new technologies / applications
· Good working attitude with ability to do self-learning
· Strong analytical, communication, and interpersonal skills
· Be Able to function independently and to adapt to changing priorities
· Response well to customer requests
· Use Agile methodology/process
SQL/ORACLE, UNIX/LINUX, UC4, WebMethod, Web Front End, Back End support, API, Windows , MS Office, MS Server, MySQL, VB6, Network basics
Start Date: ASAP (notice period accepted for right candidate)
We have been asked to schedule the discussions this week, please share your updated CV and call for confidential chat.