IT Support / Deployment Engineer (initially 12 months contract)
- Mulhuddart, Dublin 15 - c.£30-35K (pro-rata) + travel expenses
Our client a leading IT services company who provide IT deployment / support services to several household names.
You will be working on large client site at one of the words largest IT services companies - occasionally covering other local sites.
- Deployment of Laptop / Apple / PC's / iPad / Mobile devices to desks
- IT Applications installation.
- Image load utilising the customers current load process
- Implementation of new products and technologies for workstations
- Respond to tickets escalated
- Review inventory of applications installed and categorise
- Maintain asset inventory and ongoing hardware lifecycle
- Provide the client with high levels of customer service and have a proven experience in a support / customer services role
- Minimum of 3 years experience within an IT deployment / support role
- Able to work independently and manage own workload essential
- Deployment of Laptop / Apple / PC's / iPad / Mobile devices
- Windows 10 / Office / IBM Lotus notes etc
- Support client systems, service and deploy computer equipment.
- Be confident with utilizing data and settings migration, imaging, application installation, and technologies. (full training / induction given)
CANDIDATES MUST BE ABLE TO OCCASIONALLY TRAVEL TO OTHER SITES IN IRELAND (expenses paid)
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary, Contract
Salary: €35,000.00 /year
- Deployment of Laptop / Apple / PC's / iPad / Mobile devices: 3 years (Required)
- IT Support / Deployment: 3 years (Required)
- Work independently and manage own workload essential: 3 years (Required)
- Maintain asset inventory and ongoing hardware lifecycle: 1 year (Preferred)