Hello Connections..!! Greetings from #SmartedgeSolutions. We have a job opportunity for “#IT Project Manager /Coordinator” based in "#Seneffe and Gosselies, Belgium For #Contract
Role : IT Project Manager /Coordinator
Location : Seneffe and Gosselies, Belgium
Role Type : Contract
IT Project Coordinator Job Description
The Project Coordinator (PC) will assist our Project Managers (PM) in organizing our ongoing projects. This task involves monitoring project plans, schedules, work hours, budgets, and expenditures, assisting PMs establishing and preparing for stakeholder meetings, and ensuring that project deadlines are met in a timely manner.
To be successful as a Project Coordinator, you will need to be able to work on tight deadlines, be competent in using Microsoft Office applications such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Project, and have exceptional verbal, written, and presentation skills. A bachelor's degree in a related field of study and at least two (2) years of relevant employment or internship experience is required for consideration.
Project Coordinator Responsibilities:
· Maintaining and monitoring project plans, project schedules, work hours, budgets and expenditures.
· Coordinating and assisting with organizing and sometimes attending stakeholder meetings.
· Documenting and following up on important actions and decisions from meetings.
· Preparing necessary presentation materials for meetings.
· Ensuring project deadlines are met.
· Reviewing and assessing scope and impact of project changes.
· Providing administrative support as needed.
· Undertaking project tasks as required.
· Ensuring projects adhere to frameworks and all documentation is maintained appropriately for each project.
· Assess project risks and issues, develop “go to green” plans, and track progress to mitigate or close risks and issues where applicable.
· Chair and facilitate meetings as needed and requested by PMs and distribute minutes to all project team members.
· Create a project management calendar for other non-project-driven action items and scheduled meetings.
Project Coordinator Requirements:
· Fluent in both English and French required.
· Must work be onsite in Gosselies or Seneffe Belgium as needed.
· Must frequently be available after 5PM local time.
· Bachelor degree in business or related field of study.
· Two years employment or internship experience in related field.
· Exceptional verbal, written and presentation skills.
· Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
· Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
· Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Project.
· Knowledge of file management, transcription, and other administrative procedures.
· Ability to work on tight deadlines.
· M&A or Integration experience desired, but not required
Can reach me on #+44(0)2036038130.
Email me at # firstname.lastname@example.org