I have 3 urgent requirement with our client for IT Systems Support / L3 Support Engineer / IT Desktop Support Technician. Let me know if you’re interested. Thank you in advance
Role: IT Systems Support
Location: Mullagh, Ulster, Ireland
• Provide Project Management expertise in the Design/Selection, development and implementation of new IT projects and systems
• Maintenance and support, as required, of legacy AS/400 IT applications and interfaces.
• Technical support, as required, with regard to systems operations and administration (IFS, AS/400 + other Helpdesk items)
• General support, as required, to all IT Users with regard to hardware, software and networks – including provision of On Call support for mission critical systems.
• Ensure compliance with WIL Controls as they relate to IFS Systems Security and access, Change Management and Control, Key Reports repository and version number control, History logs, etc.
• Ensure that all our clients related Company Policies and Procedures are followed.
• In line with training and applicable procedures, conduct all duties in a way that promotes company values, & best practice standards relating to health, safety, environmental & quality performance
• Other duties and projects as determined by the IT Infrastructure Manager.
• This position requires a relevant third level qualification in Computer Science/IT with relevant IT systems support experience in an industrial manufacturing environment.
• Experience and knowledge of an SAP ERP environment specifically around client-side tasks such as with user setups and security would be highly advantageous.
• Applications software design, development, documentation, implementation, support and training
• Experience of Admin ERP systems preferably IFS, development of queries and reports as well as security controls.
• Experience of AS/400 programming (RPG, OCL, CL + Utilities and then Client Access) an advantage
• Stream serve Forms/Document Design and Delivery
• All main PC Applications, Office 365 support
• VMWare Virtualisation technologies would be considered preferable
• Experience with cloud technologies desirable but not essential
• Networking and related technologies – Active Directory, DNS, DHCP desirable
• Windows server Group Policy – desirable
• The successful candidate must be a good communicator with strong verbal, written and computer skills enabling them to communicate effectively across all levels of the organisation and with external stakeholders.
• The ability to work under one’s own initiative as well as working as part of a team is important.
• This is an excellent opportunity for a dedicated, energetic and versatile individual to join a highly successful company.
L3 Support Engineer in Northern Ireland/Dublin or Belfast
• Manage all Incidents and service requests requiring 3rd level support within SLA
• Log Incidents and Requests accurately in the PSA Tool (Autotask)
• Resolve technical problems with software applications or network systems
• Provide advice and guidance to Service Desk Support Staff
• Record all actions, updates and time in a clear and concise way in the PSA Tool (Autotask)
• Ensure call handling/quality, ticket management/quality, resolution of issues meet the required
• Escalate incidents to higher level when unable to resolve
• Create new/update existing Knowledge Articles within documentation platform (ITGlue)
• Assist with Problem Management activities, supporting a drive to reduce unnecessary/avoidable contacts to the Service Desk
• Always consider the experience of the end user and strive to make every contact with the
• Service Desk a positive experience in as far possible
• Must be a self-starter capable of working on one’s own initiative.
• Working as part of a team, to drive service and support excellence
• 2+ years of experience as a L3 Support Engineer
• Excellent Trouble Shooting skills and must be able to demonstrate by way of example
• Fluent English and excellent written, verbal communication skills with attention to detail
• Able to think through, communicate and present information effectively to all levels within the
• A flexible, can-do attitude
• Customer facing role and the individual must be customer centric
• IT qualification Diploma/Degree
• MCP qualifications are required
• Previous role / experience working as part of a team
Nice to Have(s):
• M365 experience essential
• Advanced troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
• Technical Documentation experience
• Experience using Remote Monitoring and Management tools
• Active Directory Administration
• Office 365 Administration
• Networking skills to include router and switches
• Excellent Server skills
• Firewall Technology
• Trouble shooting of Backup Issues
Role: IT Desktop Support Technician
Location: Mallow County Cork, Ireland
Job Type: Permanent
• Primarily responsible for the support, administration, and maintenance of desktops, laptops, phones, printers, software, and associated peripherals
• Duties of this position include the installation, configuration, and support of operating systems and applications
• Support Printer and scanner maintenance
• Provide on call support on both mobile and landline
• Participation in remote user and site support via phone and remote-control tools.
• Recognized Diploma or Degree in an IT related discipline.
• The role would suit a recent graduate or candidate with 2-3 years previous experience.
• Experience in Windows operating systems, primarily Windows 10
• Familiarity with Antivirus
• Ability to work with both Android and IoS devices
• Windows networks and patch panel basics
• Experience in computer Hardware and software
• Windows Security Updates
• MFP Printer
• Active Directory
Business Development Manager
ITech Consult Recruitment
+353 (0)1 908 1480