· Provides day-to-day management, mentoring and guidance to full stack, agile development teams.
· Ability to conduct technical reviews/assessments on full stack environments including design and alignment, non-functional requirements, scalability, security, data architecture, technology stack/tooling, code quality and best working practices.
· Review of existing documentation and proposed actions needed to remedy gaps (if any)
· Sets team strategy and direction; represents team to senior management and other business client business groups.
· Demonstrates broad technical leadership, impacting significant technical direction; exerts influence outside of immediate team and drives change.
· Take full ownership of architecture and decisions (both IT and Data)
· Leads design of complex cross-functional solutions when required.
· Applies company and 3rd party technologies to highly complex software solutions.
· Integrates technical expertise and business understanding to create superior solutions for the company and clients.
· Consults and collaborates with leadership team, team members, and vendors on complex issues to develop effective solutions.
Job specs :
· AWS (dynamoDb, S3, Lambda, Cognito)
· Good to have skills
ActiveMQ (Good to have)
· CI and other items (Good to have - not mandatory) - can be trained. We will be happy if we get people with Openshift (bonus) provided above skills are met.Gerritt
· Openshift (Kubernetes)
· Linux terminal (Centos / rhel)