· Primary contact in to the Banking (Risk IT, Compliance IT, Group Functions IT Experience) domain for the project
· Owns the end to end technical delivery for the project
· Partners with the Project Manager and Team Lead at onshore & Offshore
· Ensures quality is maintained throughout the project lifecycle
· Builds a high performing scrum team - Developers, BAs, Product Owner, etc.
· Owns creation, maintenance and communication of DAM technical plan and estimates
· Ensures efficient and effective transition in to Operations
· Adopts and adheres to bank governance processes. E.g. Agile Blueprint, One Framework, SAC reviews, etc.
· Ensures adoption of domain/team entry/exit criteria's are met
· Facilitates estimation and utilizes planning tools appropriate for the delivery methodology
· Works cross functionally across teams and domains
· Ensures monitoring, metrics and reporting are in-line with agreed standards and driven from TFS
· Represents DA&M at Project Boards, providing status updates inc. risks & Issues, blockers, etc.
· Works closely with all stakeholders. E.g. Project Manager, Product Team Lead, Business Sponsor.
· Involves the team at every opportunity where practical, drawing upon their knowledge and experience
· Recognizes and acts on resolving conflict, escalating to the appropriate Team Lead if required.
· Encourages ownership of work and problems
· Supports the team and coaches as needed
· Lead and motivate the team to drive efficient ways of working and a sense of belonging on the project.
· Provide factual and timely feedback to the appropriate Product Team Leads on team members
· BPM Technologies experience – Optional
The management of resource demand, securing commitments from all relevant Technology groups and other groups involved in the delivery of agreed solutions
Role Requirements :
The Ideal Candidate Will Have :
· Expertise in relevant IT project delivery methodology with a high focus on agile
· Excellent partner management and communication skills
· Expertise in leading a team through the different phases of the delivery lifecycle
· Experienced in leading the end to end delivery of multiple IT projects Have awareness and management of Risk identification & mitigation.
· Have relevant professional experience and /or appropriate industry qualifications
· Have a broad knowledge of Technology should exist as they will often liaise with colleagues across Security, Applications and Infrastructure