Job Details :
Role: Business Analyst (Digital domain)
Location: Newbury, UK
Role type: Contract
As a Business Analyst you will have a good area of influence in driving an Agile culture from a Digital Business Analyst perspective. You will be responsible for investigating the operational requirements, problems, and opportunities. You will seek effective business solutions through improvements, in automated and non-automated components of new or changed processes. You will be work closely with Scrum Teams, Product Owners, Product Managers, Heads of, Delivery and Agile leads to understand problems and break down silos in order to build collaborative solutions.
· Good Agile background working in Scrum/Kanban environment
· Demonstrable knowledge of a systematic, disciplined and analytical approach to problem solving. Has above average inter-personal skills and is confident in dealing with stakeholders and suppliers.
· Familiar with the software engineering life cycle for development and the concepts and practices required to implement effective information systems. Possesses a broad understanding of business and business skills.
· Good knowledge with analysis, modelling and design methods; has some knowledge of IT standards, applications and trends.
· Is aware of the appropriate corporate data standards and has some knowledge and appreciation of the appropriate professional and/or legal data standards.
· Has an appreciation of the costs of IT (project and “lifetime”) and the ability to identify cost areas of operational IT services.
· Strong communications skill and the ability to communicate effectively with all levels
· Understands the full product development cycle from idea to shipped product and is proficient with aspects of the processes used by Product Management.