· The ServiceNow Business Analyst will be responsible for responding to any business demand engagement for the ServiceNow platform. Assist with requirements gathering by using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, and task and workflow analysis, as required to produce specifications. Work with the wider Demand team for assessment and be the interface between the development teams and the wider business. It is imperative that you have a solid understanding of "as is" "to be" in order to break the requirements into user stories that are suitable for iterative, incremental development.
· Responsible for ensuring work is correctly gathered and maintained within the ServiceNow tool, they will lead the flow of requirements from the product backlog into sprint planning, providing a controlled, joined-up overall view of the business and functional requirements at a detailed level. Communicate requirements so that development teams can work effectively, and ensure areas of complexity are understood and investigated appropriately to review opportunities, blockers, problems and issues that arise.
· They will support measures to develop and improve implementation and adoption of the ServiceNow platform across the business. Assist in interpreting impact from supplier release notes and actively find opportunity to maximise benefit from new features where applicable.
· As the ServiceNow Business Analyst you will have experience in business systems analysis and have experience working in a fast-paced environment with a working knowledge of ITIL, Agile and DevOps methodologies. Ideally you will have experience of gathering requirements, producing specifications and carrying out delivery planning and prioritisation activities. Experience working on projects would be highly beneficial.
· Working knowledge of the ServiceNow platform, from a user perspective is a requirement. Experience from developer or administrator level would be advantageous.
· The ServiceNow Business Analyst operates with interactive communication, demonstrating inclusion and cultural sensitivity working in line with Astra Zeneca’s behaviours and values.
· Experience of working in a technology environment
· Experience of using business analysis tools/techniques to design and deliver business change
· Strong engagement, communication and facilitation skills, including presentation and influencing skills
· Demonstrable experience working in a highly collaborative environment, with focus towards delivering real business results.
· Experience of working in a regulated environment
· Experience of working with third party suppliers/vendors
· Solid understanding of ServiceNow platform and related applications.
· Exposure to working in Agile, SAFe or DevOps environments
· Awareness of ITILv3 Framework