· Manage and facilitate business activities within the programme to ensure that deadlines are met.
· Support the project business team in defining the UAT planning and coordination, business readiness and cutover approaches.
· Create detailed plan for all business readiness activities required for implementation and develop the processes and metrics to review business readiness periodically (readiness assessments). Business readiness plans include business readiness activities, timelines, business resource requirements, and risk assessments.
· Together with the business project team, define processes, procedures and team structures that will support the cutover effort from a business perspective.
· Proven Project Management Skills: Supporting role to the project, in managing the business readiness changes required to implement PSD2 (SCA) for e-comm and working with the stakeholders to deliver the changes. Escalates any identified issues/opportunities, as appropriate.
· Problem Solving: Works through set regulatory requirements, liaising with product management lead and other experts to resolve problems, customer pain points, identify potential opportunities and escalates accordantly.
· Collaboration: Works with colleagues and reporting into the Product SME, other teams and internal and external stakeholders to ensure good customer outcomes in terms of how we communicate to them and provide all necessary product information.
· Level of Influence: Interprets, reports and communicates information within own unction and informs other stakeholders as appropriate.
· Leadership: Has knowledge and experience in relevant domain.
The successful candidates will possess the following
· Ideally previous Financial Services work experience 2+ years, preferably within Cards Industry
· Strong business writing skills
· Proven ability to prioritise and plan effectively to achieve goals and in consistently delivering reliable results.
· Proven ability to produce quality outputs to aggressive time schedules.
· Proven Business Readiness skills.
· A demonstrated ability to enable a consensus-driven design through to delivery.