· Certified Kubernetes Administrator - Preferable
· Knowledge and practical experience with Openshift platform with Kubernetes as a container is a must
· Must have a hands-on experience on setting up openshift platform, deploying applications on kubernetes.
· Should have working knowledge of HA cluster deployment, upgrade, and optimization.
· Should have knowledge of overlay networking needed for inter-container communications from different nodes.
· Should have knowledge on Istio Service Mesh deplyment.
· Experience building CI/CD pipelines using GitHub,Nexus and other relevant tools to reduce cycle times and ensure quality.
· Experience automating systems deployments and configuration management using tools like Ansible & Terraform.
· Experience to create Helm package.
· Experience with monitoring, logging and operations tools such as ELK, EFK, Zabbix, Sysdig, Pingdom, Wireshark, DataDog, Nagios, NewRelic.
· Must have VMWare virtualization experience .
· Strong working experience with Linux Systems Administration and Troubleshooting. Good knowledge of Linux internals- RHEL prefered.
· Strong scripting skills (i. e. shell scripting, Python, Perl) for automation.
· Working experience with source control systems like Git.
· Ability to work well with people from many different disciplines with varying degrees of technical experience.
· Ability to express complex technical concepts effectively, both verbally and in writing.
· Ability to demonstrate a clear, energetic and excited interest in automating everything (build, test, release/deploy, monitoring, reporting), which includes "Infrastructure as Code".
· Good understanding of network technologies like DNS, Load Balancing, SSL, TCP/IP, HTTP.