· Experience in IT industry with major focus on AWS DevOps, Software Configuration Management in Linux Environment.
· Extensive Experience with AWS (Storage, Application Services, Deployment and Management) and managed servers on AWS platform instances using configuration management using Ansible Knowledge of Terraform will be added advantage
· Extensive experience in scripting languages including Shell Scripting
· Hands-on experience in configuring and maintaining webservers like Apache Tomcat, and Application servers like WebLogic, WebSphere and JBoss
· Experience in Configuring and Integrating the Servers with different environments to automatically provisioning and creating new machines using Configuration management/provisioning tools like Ansible
· Proficient in defining, communicating and fulfilling the project’s goal and breaking complex issues into manageable parts.
· Worked with security team for vulnerabilities remediation, worked on Building and Maintaining Open LDAP Server
· Experience in CI (Continuous Integration) and CD (Continuous Deployment) methodologies using Jenkins/AWS Code Pipeline and Containers
· Consult/Assist application development teams for AWS migrations
· Develop guidelines for PaaS-oriented development & implementations (e.g. Cloud Foundry/Openshift)
· Develop guidelines for development & implementation of other container technology (e.g. native Docker & Kubernetes)
· For legacy application, practices to also include code refactoring guidelines towards development of microservices
· Position will also collaborate with his direct leadership team for communications with IT leadership regarding forecast direction and changes
· Deep understanding of the AWS security model
· Must be able to function with limited direction and guidance and be able to diagnose a wide variety of problems
· Must be able to work in a team environment, demonstrate leadership skills and be able to mentor junior engineers both technically and follow established business practices and guidelines