Job Opportunity for CPE Tester @ Dublin, Ireland
Dublin, Ireland, DUBLIN
- Familiar with Optical fibre technologies i.e xPON technology between OLT and ONT.
- Experience with tools like Viavi/ONT (All Rate Network Tester with PDH / Ethernet / SONET / OTN/ CAT, GFP, Fibre Channel, DSn/PDH)
- WAN, LAN and WIFI works and familiar with 802.11 protocols.
- knowledge of VoIP Protocols(SIP,MGCP,RTP)
- knowledge of 802 protocols(802.11ac,802.11ad),WPA/Security protocols.
- TV STB or any other commercial routers.
- Detailed understanding and working knowledge of IGP routing protocols including ISIS, OSPF, RIP, RIP v2, EIGRP, EGP-BGP.
- Working knowledge of MPLS-VPNs (L3 and L2 VPNs), BGP and MPBGP, QOS, IPSec and other VPNs.
- Working knowledge of Switching techniques: VLAN, VTP, STP, ISL / Ether-Channel.
- Experience on Firewalls is preferred
- Configuration, installation and troubleshooting of Cisco and Juniper routers, Layer-2 and Layer-3 switches, Dial up modems, wireless devices.
- CCNA/CCNP certified test engineer to work for a consultancy client on contract.
- Exposure on Firewalls / WAN accelerators are preferred
- Familiar with Ethernet, DSL, 3G/4G, VRF, BGP, EIGRP, OSPF, RIP, HSRP, VRRP, HQos, CoPP, RPF, AAA, TACACS, SNMP, DMVPN and RADIUS and be able to develop from a product LLD a working CPE configuration as proven by passing a formal testing plan.
- Familiar with traffic generators such as IXIA and iperf and testing processes like HP QC/Jira.