Experienced LTE/5G Air Interface and Call Processing professionals to join our IMS/VoLTE/4G/5G Project as Software Testers.
· Software Testing Lifecycle experience in telecom testing projects
· Around 3yrs of 4G LTE Testing experience
· Responsible for validation, feature validation, systems and performance analysis, customer review sessions for LTE RAN products focusing on Air interface, E2E performance, and Call Processing
· Experience in IMS Core, VoLTE, EPC, VoWifi
· Telecom Protocols: Diameter and SIP
· Understanding of 4G network Architecture
· Experience in End to End (E2E), Acceptance Testing manual testing,
· Ability to design 4G related telecom E2E tests and test plans for complex solutions based on an understanding of requirements of 4G/5G
· Good understanding on LTE concepts such as DL/UL scheduling, LTE power control, Beamforming fundamentals, MIMO
· Strong knowledge in 4G air interface and call processing technologies and network architecture specifically focused on Radio Access Network
· Understanding of 3GPP systems: Core and RAN networks
· Ability to analyse and debug problems in complex systems. Experience in using Wireshark and other relevant tools for debugging issues
· Excellent communication skills. Ability to communicate effectively with junior and senior team-mates, and both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
· A high level of energy and drive. Self-motivated and a positive, energising presence in a team environment.
· Able to proactively and quickly learn about new technologies and techniques, with support from team lead and mentors.
Preferred but not essential:
· Experience working in Cloud Environment
· Experience of non-functional testing e.g performance, robustness, security, usability etc.
· Experience in Automation of 4G Telecom Test Cases
· Experience of private and public cloud-based testing