Job Title: Infrastructure Automation Architect
Job Type: Permanent/FTC
Job Location: London, UK
Roles and responsibilities:
· Looking for a Technical Architect who can set assess current process, define new process and take them to implementation
· Identify areas of automation for Infrastructure automation. These maybe in the initial bootstrapping of network devices, deploying configuration, making changes or acceptance stesting.
· Transfer knowledge of implemented systems and processes by creating internal documentation.
· Datacenter deployments – large scale, rapid deployments
· Zero touch provisioning – such as Cisco DCNM, POAP
· Automated network acceptance testing – pyATS, chaos monkey testing
· Automated network configuration – NSO, Ansible
· Automated deployment methods – GitOps, Pipelines, Jenkins
· Cisco datacenter technologies - UCS, ACI, Nexus
· Network Programmability skill sets in Software Defined Networking (SDN) - REST APIs, NETCONF, YANG, JSON, and XML.
· Routing Protocols - OSPF, ISIS, MBGP, IBGP, PBR, BFD.
· Python, Terraform, Stack storm