We are looking to recruit a Messaging Test Lead to join our Telecoms team in Newbury.
You will possess creative problem-solving skills in a team environment and comfortable with communicating clearly and efficiently throughout varying levels of both the customer and Altran businesses. Due to the nature of the assignments undertaken by Altran you will work in an environment that promotes autonomy and initiative, requiring a flexible attitude. Above all, you will have a desire to progress.
Roles And Responsibility :
- Requirements analysis, test planning, test scheduling, test cases execution
- Responsible for Defect and Test reporting to Customer.
- Should have excellent communication skills as the job required regular interfacing with customers and vendors.
- Vendor and supplier management
- Responsible for quality validation and handling the technical quires or issues by a project and test team etc.
Mandatory Skills :
- Strong Knowledge on 2G, 3G and 4G technologies.
- Hands on experience in messaging domain SMSC and Voicemail nodes
- Very good understanding of SMS and Voicemail call flows
- Protocol Knowledge of GSM MAP, SS7/SIGTRAN (SCCP and TCAP), SMPP 3.4, SNMP, Diameter and SIP.
- Troubleshooting and debugging skills using Wireshark
- Hands on experience in Linux/UNIX and SQL commands.
- Experience in handling the offshore team
Preferred Skills :
- Knowledge on OSS solutions like NMS( Configure Management, Alarm management etc)
- Quality Management Tools: HP ALM.
- Working experience on Mavenir messaging systems is preferable
- Previous working experience on MGTS tool
- Knowledge of HLR and HSS
- Any past experience on Vodafone networks.