· Work with UK Tier 1 Telecommunications, Wireless, and Data Services Provider to deploy Oracle Session Border Controller (SBC) SW version 8.3 and over.
· Testing of Oracle SBC for mobile and fixes service application and SIP.
· Implementation and support of Oracle SBC hardware & software.
· Perform system maintenances, upgrades and migrations.
· Provide input to the problem management process, including assessing and evaluating software and hardware anomalies.
· Support the root cause analysis efforts to determine problems and develop remediation activities.
· Interface with Oracle vendor support service groups to ensure proper support during outages or periods of degraded system performance.
· Bachelor degree in a Computer Science/Computer Engineering OR equivalent or 10+ years of experience in lieu of degree.
· 5+ years of experience on working with IMS Or fixed telephony for Telecom Operator or equipment manufacturer.
· Expert experience with Oracle Session Border Controllers 6300 platform (4 to 5 years minimum)
· Experienced with performing root cause analysis, risk identification, and risk mitigation.
· Strong understanding of routing/switching technologies, IP addressing/subnetting, and network traffic analysis/troubleshooting.
Technical Skills :
· Working knowledge of Oracle SBC PCRF products
Nice to have :
· Oracle Communications Session Border Controller Implementation Essentials certification.