Main Tasks And Responsibilities :
· Obtains tasks from the project lead or Team Lead (TL), prepares functional and design specifications, approves them with all stakeholders.
· Ensures that assigned area/areas are delivered within set deadlines and required quality objectives.
· Provides estimations, agrees task duration with TL and contributes to project plan of assigned area.
· Analyzes scope of alternative solutions and makes decision about area implementation based on his/her experience and technical expertise.
· Leads functional and architectural design of assigned areas. Makes sure design decisions on the project meet architectural and design requirements.
· Addresses area-level risks, provides and implements mitigation plan.
· Reports to Team Lead or Project Manager about area readiness/quality, and raises red flags in crisis situations which are beyond his/her AOR.
· Responsible for resolving crisis situations within his/her AOR.
· Initiates and conducts code reviews, creates code standards, conventions and guidelines.
· Suggests technical and functional improvements to add value to the product;
· Constantly improves his/her professional level.
· Supervises and coaches newcomers and more junior team members.
· Collaborates with other teams.
- 5+ years of commercial Web Front End development experience
- 3+ years of experience with React.js
- 2+ years of experience with php
- Strong OOP skills and SOLID understanding
- Good English (oral & written) and communication skills in general
- Confident client facing skills
Would be a plus:
Knowledge of Hack php framework