· Strong design and architecture experience within the Cisco Unified Communication and Collaboration space.
· Excellent knowledge of with Cisco’s UC product set and have a passion for unified workspace applications and services (good knowledge of Cisco Expressways and CUCM essential)
· Understanding of complimentary Unified Communication applications e.g. Voice Recording, Call Logging, Video Conferencing.
· Preferred design experience with Vodafone cisco solution (VONE-C).
· Very good Understanding of end to end NGIN,Billing, Core IMS integration.
· Demonstrable experience in supporting VoIP technologies including management and troubleshooting platforms including Session Border Controllers delivering SIP. Cisco CUBE,Erricson SBC,Oracle ACME, GENBAND SBC.
· Experience integrating Cisco UC product set with Microsoft Teams,Jabber,cisco IP phones.
· Good understanding of feature integration i.e FMC,Jabber,Webex,Teams,Media conference(voice, video),telephony features(tranfer,hold,supervioragent,voicemail,Collaberation edge)
· Good knowledge of Cisco networking including a fundamental understanding of TCP/IP, DNS
· Good storage knowledge, fundamental understanding of block and file storage protocols
· Any experience of Nice voice recording systems, Verint Recoding integration would be desirable
· Any knowledge of Cisco UC integration with voicemail products eg Unity, would be very desirable.
· Experience supporting complex, multi-site voice deployments, and debugging and log analysis.
· Knowledge of analytics platforms such as Nice & Verint.
· CISCO Call Manager, CUCM and CISCO CUBE,CUCDM-VOSS based provisioning , Cisco Prime for monitoring and managing UC environments
· Proven experience as a Voice/Telephony Architect with specialist understanding of Legacy and cloud-based Telephony/Voice architecture and solutions.
· SME for Telephony solutions and architecture
· Support the Transformation programmes delivering Telephony project
· Produce Solution design artefacts for projects to answer defined business requirements
· Identify solutions, Provide advice and mentorship to partners and fellow TA community
· Design modern workplace solutions using Cisco, Avaya, Microsoft products
· Build policies & plans for cloud portfolios, Implement new initiatives to enhance the business,Ability to work under pressure and to tight timelines
· Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
· Strong multitasking skills and experience working in fast paced and dynamic environments
· Proven documentation skills(HLD,LLD based on design and new feature amendments )
· Experience of providing hybrid solutions, Experience of working on large transformation projects, Strong stakeholder management skills