Test Manager – Cards Management Controls: Previous experience as Test Manager with full responsibly for all aspect of end to end testing function is required.
Must have: Strong Banking experience, Cards Controls (Debit / Credit), API integration (external), Apple / Google Pay and strong stakeholder management with planning and reporting skills for a high priority customer impacting priority project. Should have: Mobile App, Online Banking, familiarity with API and Channels App Factories functions & testing concepts.
1. Responsibility for the overall test plan for E2E test execution for Cards Management Control project. [This will include, Functional, Regression Integration, Full E2E testing, NFT / Performance, PEN, UAT /BAT in addition– pilot testing and pre deployment dry run validation testing may be required.]
2. Create Test Strategy – high level plan (timelines) for end to end testing to include test estimation / timelines and cost.
3. Identify the structure of the team and roles and responsibilities of each test function.
4. Document the test approach and ensure timely sign off.
5. Review test cases / scenarios.
6. Ensuring test data is planned and created and deployed to target environments pre-test execution.
7. Actively engage with project stakeholders in API and Channels App Factory and with the wider business to ensure quality driven comprehensive testing output. Walk through of test results will be required.
8. Define and agree defect process and drive resolution of defects to avoid impact to timelines.
9. Map the environment usage for all testing and timelines (this is critical for Pre-Prod where we will experience priority usage and will have to plan execution of testing carefully).
10. Reporting MI daily on test execution, statistics of defect and root cause of failure.
11. Timely escalation of risks / issues arising.
12. Status reporting weekly for PDG and for Steering.
13. Automate testing (as much as possible)
14. Produce the Test Completion Report and timely sign off.
15. Produce the lesson’ learned closure report for testing.
16. Begin accountable to the success of the overall test function to drive success and on time delivery of this project.