· The project requires a Tableau Reporting Analyst to work closely with SQL developers to be fully responsible for owning and developing reports and visuals to support business as required.
· The highly numerate candidate will maintain, improve and streamline the current reporting suite - optimising the process from the import of data to the final reporting templates and dashboards.
· The Tableau Analyst will be actively involved in understanding, maintaining and developing reports for the RT project. The data reporting suite will be used by the business and will help drive decisions.
· The successful candidate will be highly familiar with Tableau Software and SQL.
The Candidate should have:
· At least 1 years’ experience having built and maintained Tableau dashboards and reports.
· Tableau software work experience is essential.
· Experience of data visualization in Tableau
· Experience of SQL and handling large datasets
· Highly Numerical background