· Work with customers in gathering business requirements for data migration needs.
· Work across multiple functional projects to understand data usage and implications for data migration.
· Assist in designing, planning and managing the data migration process.
· Work with subject matter experts and project team to identify, define, collate, document and communicate the data migration requirements.
· Prepare data migration plans including migration risk, milestones, quality and business sign-off details.
· Manage assigned risks and monitor potential impacts as part of the data migration plan.
· Develop best practice, processes, and standards for effectively carrying out data migration activities.
· Perform source system data analysis in order to manage source to target data mapping.
· Perform migration and testing of static data and transaction data from one core system to another.
· Perform data migration audit, reconciliation and exception reporting.
· Manage cross-program data assurance for physical data items in source and target systems.