Job Details :
Role: Test Automation Engineer
Location: London, UK
Role type: Contract
- Prior Work experience in at least one SAFe Agile project
- At least 4 year of software development experience in JAVA
- Framework enhancement experience using Selenium, RestAssured, Java
- Scripting and Execution experience of BDD scripts in Cucumber
- Good understanding of Testing processes and tools (Jira, HP-ALM)
- DevOps experience in Jenkins (Jobs, pipelines), Unix scripting
- Good to have experience on using AWS, Elastic Search, Mongo DB, Kubernetes, Docker, Giantswarm
- Should be able to contribute individually with minimal guidance and have excellent communication skills
- Follow up defects, design gaps with BA, Developers, Solution Designers
- Experience with IoT Platform/Provisioning systems (it will be added advantage if the person has experience with VF Provisioning system- GDSP, IoT Portal)
- Good understanding and working experience on test planning, execution on IoT projects e.g. Smart City, Digital Building
- Good experience of API Testing using Jmeter, soapUI, Postman
- Experience of creating test environment and data required to enable testing
- Good experience of preparing test strategy, test scenarios and supporting documentation rom the requirement and/or design
- Execution of test plans/scenarios as per the test plan; update test results in HP-QC; Preparing daily status report for the test execution – pass/failed/blocked (highlighting why test cases are blocked with possible mitigation plan and action owner)
- Experience of Defect management using HP-ALM - Defect management (troubleshoot issues, create defects in HP-ALM with proper description and logs, follow up with vendors on defects, must be able to explain and rationalise the defects, validate the fix when received and close the defect once validated).
- Analyse root cause of issues highlighted during testing to identify problem areas, reduce errors and to suggest further improvements in the development process.
- Scripting and automation experience.
- Good troubleshooting and communication skills