The IoT Test Lead Engineer will have the responsibility for testing resources (environments, tools and configurations) to guarantee their availability, evaluating the testing effort and defining the right test strategy for Internet in the Car ensuring any new changes go live with the highest quality.
The IoT Test Lead Engineer must have the confidence to manage up and provide reporting as well as meeting updates to Senior Management.
· To define the test strategy for IoT Projects in the IITC domain;
· To control and manage the IITC test environments
· To assess the effort for IITC testing activities in terms of resources, timelines and costs, managing the suppliers engaged to execute the test cases;
· To provide all testing deliverables, progress reports and final results to others IoT teams;
· To act as a single point of contact to the different IoT teams for everything related to IITC testing topics;
· To optimise costs related to IITC testing activities without affecting quality.
Key Accountabilities And Decision Ownership :
· Excellent organizational, presentation & communication skills;
· Good analytic and critical thinking;
· Sense of initiative and proactivity;
· Curious and interested in technology innovation;
· Fluency in English (both written and spoken).
Core Competencies, Knowledge And Experience:
· BSc or MSc level degree in Computer Science or Similar;
· Good knowledge and experience with Online Charging Systems and DCCA.
· Good understanding of provisioning , activation, order management systems.
· Working knowledge of GGSN/PGW and prepaid charging systems.
· Professional experience with test leading and coordination;
· International experience in a fast-moving innovative environment (will be valued); Very strong Analytic and Problem-solving skills to be cable of recognising patterns and opportunities for improvements
· Knowledge with tools such as JIRA / Zephyr and Confluence
Must have technical / professional qualifications:
· 3+ years of expertise in Test Leading Positions with focus on end-to-end delivery.
· Experience with automation tools and strong ability to choose the best tools and solutions.
· Experience in Agile Test Delivery.
· Multi-national experience and proven ability to operate within a matrix organisation.
· Supplier and Stakeholder Management Experience.