· The person will essentially play the role of Transformation SME Lead and will manage the Transformation program End-to-End
· This would be in the public sector procurement and if the person has worked in this area that would be really preferred
· Person should be able to have a view of AS-IS & To-Be User Journey.
· Person should be able to have an understanding of the Target Operating Model (ToM)
· Person should have an experience of interacting with C-level suites
· Excellent leadership skills with an ability to articulate very clearly.
· Excellent stakeholder management skills with direct experience of Program Director or Program Manager
· Experience of managing large transformation programs with migration experience as well
· Ability to create a concise view for User Education & User Training
· If the person has worked in Microsoft technologies that would be preferrable
Must have experience of public procurement.
Accountable for ensuring that the programme is, and remains, aligned with the interests of the division, including:
· Partner selection;
· Business requirements;
· general readiness of the user community to adopt the new services, and
· Accountable for embedding 3rd party vendor resources into the delivery teams as part of programme implementation, and to ensure robust governance is in place ahead of service go live.
· Act as a focal point within the division and the DW domain for interaction with the programme, and the wider Bank coordinating requests for business engagement as required.
· Responsible for building and managing strategic partner relationship alongside the programme manager in order to drive a smooth handover into live operations.