Roles And Responsibility :
· Requirements analysis, test planning, test scheduling, test cases execution
· Responsible for Defect management and Test reporting to Customer.
· Vendor and supplier management.
· Should have excellent communication skills as the job required regular interfacing with customers and vendors.
Mandatory Skills :
· Strong Knowledge on 2G, 3G, 4G and IMS Core technologies.
· Working knowledge in Voice Core network elements - MSC, MGW, HLR, HSS, SBC and IMS (TAS and CSCF).
· Strong protocol knowledge in SIP, Diameter, RTP, MEGACO, GSM MAP and SS7/SIGTRAN.
· Hands-on experience in CS and IMS (VoLTE/VoWiFi) voice call flows
· Troubleshooting and debugging skills using tools like Wireshark, and knowledge in SS7 traffic generation tools like MGTS/IXIA.
· Hands on experience in platforms like Unix (Solaris/Linux).
· Responsible for quality validation and handling the technical quires or issues etc.
· Experience in handling the offshore team
Preferred Skills :
· Basic knowledge in IP and Network provisioning systems.
· Knowledge in Ericsson HLR and HSS
· Any past experience on Vodafone networks.
· Protocols like SOAP and CAMEL/INAP
· Knowledge on OSS solutions like NMS( Configure Management, Alarm management etc)
· Quality Management Tools: HP ALM.