Strong knowledge of Financial and Core HCM integrations in Workday. Oversee and manage the ongoing technical design, configuration, deployment and maintenance of Workday
· Analyse, design and help build new complex custom reports for our clients
· Plan, design and optimize security roles configurations for each client to support User Based Securities in Workday
· Build and manage a strong Integrations team both onshore and offshore
· Stay abreast of new functionality becoming available in Workday and drive client adoption and deployment of newly released features and functions -Experience in Workday eco-system delivering technical solutions to clients during initial deployments thru to rolling adoption and take up of new modules and releases.
· Extensive technical knowledge & configuration skills in Workday
· Workday functional/technical implementation and Workday Studio Integration Designer Toolset experience
· Technical integration experience with external 3rd parties eg. Payroll and other providers
· In-depth knowledge and understanding of security models and approaches to implement security architecture within Workday
· Knowledge and expertise in Workday’s implementation Tools including but not limited to Enterprise Interface Builder (‘EIB’), Workday Studio, Workday Report Writer & iLoad
· Strong and proven problem solving, troubleshooting and analytical skills
· Ability to work in a team oriented, collaborative environment, faced paced and handle planned and unplanned responsibilities
· Influencing and showcasing stakeholder management skills
· Working with both in-country and remote teams
· Full Time Resource would be preferred.