Junior UX & CRO Analyst
Dublin 2, Co Dublin
Award-winning, home grown and innovative. Wolfgang Digital is all of these and so much more. As a marketing agency that was started at the founder’s kitchen table, they have gone from strength-to-strength, achieving success in Ireland and mainland Europe.
They are currently looking for a Junior UX & CRO Analyst to join their newly formed UX & CRO Department.
Joining the Wolfgang has a number of perks, and here are just a few:
- A competitive salary and benefits package
- You’ll develop your career with Ireland’s fastest-growing marketing agency
- They’ve won The Best SEO Agency at the 2019 Search Engine Land Awards
- Several performance bonuses on top of an excellent, market rate salary
- There’s a big focus on professional development – very big
- Yoga classes every week and on-site massage treatments
- A fun, laid-back work environment
This is a fantastic opportunity to build on your UX experience in an eCommerce environment, work with one of Europe’s best digital agencies and create outstanding user experiences for some of the biggest brands around.
The Wolfgang environment is one of constant learning; the team have weekly up-skill sessions and they read, learn and play digital marketing. You will be supported to enhance your expertise and realise your full potential within a collaborative, engaging culture.
As a Junior UX & CRO Analyst, you will deliver an excellent customer journey across all digital platforms and drive conversion rates for clients.
In this key role, you will:
- Carry out research in Google Analytics, usability auditing, heuristic evaluation and heatmapping
- Build a strong understanding of customer behaviour and transform data into actional recommendations
- Help build, run and analyse A/B tests and help present these insights back to the client
- Identify and recommend ways to improve conversion
This may be the role for you if you’ve worked as a UX Analyst, CRO Analyst, User Experience Analyst, UX Designer, User Experience Designer, UI Designer or UX & Conversion Analyst.
Webrecruit Ireland and Wolfgang Digital are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you want to work on an exciting range of projects as a Junior UX & CRO Analyst, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit Ireland Ltd. The services advertised by Webrecruit Ireland Ltd are those of an Employment Agency.
To be considered as a Junior UX & CRO Analyst, you will need:
- Experience of championing UX in an online product or service
- Previous experience of carrying out user research, persona creation and user testing
- Experience of auditing websites from a performance, usability or accessibility perspective
- Previous experience of A/B testing tools and CRO tools, such as Crazy Egg, Hotjar, Optimizely, VWO or Unbounce
- Knowledge of Google Analytics
- A good understanding of wireframing tools such as Axure, Sketch, Balsamiq, Figma Invision, to create proposed solutions
- A portfolio of sites, services or products where you’ve made a significant contribution to improving UX
- A relevant qualification in design, design principles or human interaction design