About Wuxi city
- Nestled on the northern shore of Tai Lake, China&&9;s third-largest body of fresh water, Wuxi lies on the southern border of Jiangsu Province, about 128 Wuxi is a city richly endowed by nature. Owing to its pleasantly warm and moist climate, it boasts a reputation of the &&9;Land of Fish and Rice&&9;. Relying on the near-by Yangtze River and ancient Grand Canal, it had been a port city with the busiest rice and cloth market in China before 19th century. In modern times, with its rapidly developing industry, Wuxi became one of China&&9;s top 50 cities with broad strength and is thus called the &&9;Little Shanghai&&9; for its prosperous economy kilometers (79.5 miles) northwest of Shanghai.
- Treasure Kindergarten was established with the accreditation of The Education Committee of Shanghai Municipal Government with the purpose of providing high quality, modern, international early childhood education services for 2-6 year old children of expatriate and Chinese families. We hope to cooperate with you in providing children with an interesting and successful learning experience.
- Since its establishment, Treasure Kindergarten has made multiculturalism its philosophy and identity, developing an open, generous and multicultural school culture evident in its rich and diversified learning activities as well as in its school environment.
Great candidates deserve Great Offer Package. We believe!
1. Salary: 18,000 - 22,000 RMB per month
2. Housing allowance: 5,000 RMB
3. Flight reimbursement: 10,000 RMB
4. Health insurance provided
5. Visa reimbursement
6. National holidays, summer and winter vacations paid
7. Personal and sick leave paid
8. Free tuition for candidates with Kids
9. Z visa application sponsorship
10. Life assistants, support with settling down.
11. Breakfast and lunch provided
Details of the position:
1. Students: 2 - 6 years old
2. Class size: 15 - 20 students/ class
3. Teaching assistant: 1 - 2 Chinese Homeroom teachers in each class supporting you as a lead teacher
4. Working schedule: Monday - Friday (8:00 am - 4:30 pm), 2 day off on Saturday and Sunday.
5. Lunch break: 1 hour
6. Full curriculum and teaching material provided
7. Modern school campus
8. Start date: immediately
How to apply:
If you are interested in this position, feel free to send your documents:
- A CV
- Degree copy
- Copy of your teaching certificate/ Reference letter
To our HR Department: firstname.lastname@example.org