- Hangzhou has a wide variety of desirable locations to visit and is a popular travel destination throughout the year. One of the most widely recognized landmarks in the city is the West Lake. The lake is 5 sq. kilometers and can be found in the center of the city. Many hotels, restaurants and cafes can be found on the pleasant boulevards surrounding the lake. Hangzhou’s most famous spot to eat is the restaurant Lou Wai Lou, and can be found on the northern banks of the West Lake.
- Providing excellent IB PYP and literacy program for well-rounded whole-person development for our learners, building a community of professionalism with high standards. The only private kindergarten that implements IB PYP and Columbia&&9;s University balanced literacy program. We have a long history and good reputation both in Shanghai and Hong Kong.
- Competitive salary: 20,000 - 27,000 RMB (including housing allowance)
- Health insurance provided.
- Free lunch for all working days.
- Ending contract bonus up to 40,000 RMB for 2 years contract.
- Paid summer and winter vacation.
- 2 round trip ticket reimbursement.
- Students age: 2 - 6 years old.
- Small class size: about 20 students/ class.
- Working schedule: Monday - Friday (8 AM - 4:30 PM).
- Teaching assistant in each class.
How to apply:
If you are interested in the position and want to be a part of our professional team, please don’t hesitate to send your application
- Your CV
- Copy of your degree
To the email address: email@example.com