Where will you be teaching?
- Shanghai is one of the four municipalities under the direct administration of the central government of the People's Republic of China. It is the most populous urban area in China, and the second most populous city proper in the world (after Chongqing).Shanghai is a global financial, innovation and technology,and transport hub, with the world's busiest container port.
- Providing excellent IB PYP and literacy program for well-rounded whole-person development for our learners, building a community of professionalism with high standards. The only private kindergarten that implements IB PYP and Columbia's University balanced literacy program. We have a long history and good reputation both in Shanghai and Hong Kong.
- Working with 5 - 6 years old students.
- Class size: Around 20 students per class.
- Regular working hours: Monday - Friday.
- Chinese teaching assistant is available in each class.
- Contract length: 2 years
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive salary: 14,000 - 20,000 RMB at least (after tax).
- Housing allowance on top: 6,000 RMB (after tax).
- Health insurance provided.
- Free lunch at the school.
- Ending contract bonus upto 40,000 RMB for 2 years contract.
- Paid summer and winter vacation.
- Reimburse flight tickets (2 rounds).
- Native English Teachers
- Have a Bachelor Degree, majored in Education/ ECE preferred.
- Have TEFL/ TESOL/ CELTA/ Teaching License.
- Have at least 1 year of teaching experience with Kindergarten students
Can not miss this great opportunity? Just hit to send your documents:
- A Resume
- Copy of BA Degree
To the email address: email@example.com