Where will you be teaching?
Shenzhen is located in the southern portion of the Guangdong Province, on the eastern shore of the Pearl River Delta. Neighboring the Pearl River Delta and Hong Kong, Shenzhen&&9;s location gives it a geographical advantage for economic development
- A top-tier school, already operating in New York and Sao Paulo and offering a truly global education, will open in Shenzhen in August 2019 and expand to more leading global cities in coming years. Teaching and learning through language immersion and challenging interdisciplinary projects. A culture of creativity, entrepreneurship and deep collaboration. State-of-the-art technology. Brilliant colleagues, with diverse experience, creating a unique educational experience together.
What you will receive?
- Unparalleled career growth opportunities, like a well-defined career pathway and chances to teach abroad
- The thrill of a start-up, in an organization with a proven track record of results
- Frequent feedback and top-notch, job-embedded professional learning
- The chance to impact education by demonstrating what&&9;s possible
- Competitive compensation and greater rewards for growing your impact
- A beautiful and uplifting school environment
We are looking for world-class talent to shape the future of education. Following are your duties:
- Teach highly engaging, play-based curriculum that guides meaningful, rich learning for young children
- Support all students’ maturation and development, targeting support to address individual needs
- Build a warm, supportive, respectful learning atmosphere
- Collaborate intensively and daily with colleagues to continually improve student learning and culture
- Inspire trust and confidence among parents and families
- Participate actively in ongoing, intensive professional learning
If you are interested in the position and want to be a part of our professional team, please don’t hesitate to send your application
- Your CV (latest updated)
- Copy of your BA Degree
- Photo of your passport
To our email: email@example.com