Where will you be teaching?
- Kunming, capital of Yunnan Province, is known as &&9;the City of Eternal Spring&&9; for its pleasant climate and flowers that bloom all year long. With a history of more than 2,400 years, it was the gateway to the celebrated Silk Road that facilitated trade with Tibet, Sichuan, Myanmar, India and beyond. Today it is the provincial political, economical and cultural center of Yunnan as well as the most popular tourist destination in southwest China.
- Founded in 2011, i2 provides internationalized education to tens-of-thousands of students in an all-foreign-teacher environment.
- Having more than 92 campuses over 18 cities of China
Compensation and Benefits:
- Monthly salary: 16,000 - 20,000 RMB
- Housing allowance: 2,000 RMB
- Relocation bonus: 6,000 RMB
- Flight reimbursement: 6,000 RMB
- Ending contract bonus: upto 15,000 RMB (based on performance data)
- 10 days personal leave paid + National and public holiday
- 7 night free hotel accommodation upon arrival
- Health insurance provided by company
- Z visa sponsored
- Student age: 3 - 10 years old
- Class size: 3 - 5 students/ class
- Teaching assistant available
- 5 working days, 2 consecutive days off
- 25 teaching hours + 10 office hours
- Curriculum + teaching material provided
Can not miss this great opportunity? Just hit to send your documents:
- A CV
- Copy of your degree
- Photo of your passport