- Responsible for providing L3 Infrastructure support for RATES business providing support, maintenance and enhancement to their legacy risk systems.
- Identify and resolve critical production issues
- Support business users understanding and solving their problems
- Work closely with RATES FO tech team for fixing issues
- Manage and enhance existing code, participate in QA testing for migrating businesses from multiple legacy risk platforms to the new strategic platform.
- Should possess deep understanding of risk management tools, reports in an investment bank, excellent understanding of OTC derivatives, pricing, risk and pnl.
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in Engineering (Computer Science preferable) or any equivalent
- Very strong Python Scripting and Linux skills
- Knowledge of Corba, infrastructure support
- Strong OOPS knowledge
- Strong Analytical and problem solving skills
- Investment banking domain experience, understanding of front-office systems and/or risk management systems is mandatory
- Strong understanding of Rates and other fixed income products.
- Excellent communication skills to coordinate with business and technology stakeholders and team members
About CRISIL GR&A:
CRISIL Global Research & Analytics (GR&A) is the largest and top-ranked provider of high end research and analytics services to the world's leading commercial and investment banks, insurance companies, corporations, consulting firms, private equity firms and asset management firms. CRISIL GR&A operates from research centres in Argentina, China, India and Poland, providing research support across several time zones and in multiple languages to global organizations. It has deep expertise in the areas of equity and fixed income research (covering global economies, 150 global sectors and over 3000 global companies), credit analysis, exotic derivatives valuation, structured finance, risk modelling and management, actuarial analysis and business intelligence.By clicking the "Apply" / "Apply now" button or otherwise sending a recruitment application to Crisil Irevna Poland Sp. z o.o., you agree that the company will be processing your personal data contained in the recruitment application in order to recruit for the position indicated in the announcement.
Please attach the below clause to your CV: "I hereby express my consent to process my personal data included in my job offer by CRISIL Irevna Poland Sp z o.o. or any other entity of the CRISIL group for recruitment purposes and once the recruitment process is closed, I agree that CRISIL Irevna Poland Sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Wroclaw, 50-125, ul. Mikolaja 7 or any other entity of CRISIL group places and processes my personal data in its database. I also express my consent to sending my personal data to third parties within CRISIL group pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29th August 1997 (Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 101, position 926 as amended). I submit the data voluntarily. I have been informed about the right of access to the content of my data and about the possibility of correcting them."