AN INTRODUCTION ABOUT OUR SCHOOL!
– Our school is a famous, prestigious and high achieving school within the Chinese Education System and has a number of longstanding international links
– It was originally founded by the American Board of Commissioners for Foreign Mission in 1867
– The school currently offers A level teaching in Art, Music, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and computer science. We also prepare the students for the American AP assessment
Position: 1 AP/A level ECONOMICS Teacher
Start day: September 2020
Location: Tongzhou District, Beijing
School: Private High school
LET’S SEE WHAT WE’LL OFFER YOU!
– Monthly salary: 23,000 – 25,000 RMB
– Accommodation allowance is provided on top which enables teachers to rent a comfortable flat with Western Style Amenities
– Medical insurance: 10,000 RMB
– Breakfast and Lunch provided
– Flight allowance to China at the beginning of the contract and from China to the teacher’s home country at the end of the contract provided (also provided for spouse if teacher travels with spouse)
– Ending contract bonus after two years: upto 2 month salary
– Legal work permit and work visa provided
– Allowance of 10,000 RMB for the teachers to visit their home country within 2 year contract if they agree to commit to 2 year
– Hard working and respectful students
HOW ABOUT TEACHING CONDITIONS?
– Student age: 13 – 18 years old
– Teaching hours: 20 – 26 class/week, each class period lasts 40 minutes
– Working schedule: + From Monday – Friday, 2 days off on weekend
+ Morning 7:50 am – 12:00 pm, afternoon: 1:30 pm – 6:00 pm (no office hours, flexible when no class)
– Program: IP, A level
– Contract type: 2 years
CHECK OUR REQUIREMENTS HERE!
– Nationalities: from US, UK, Canada, Ireland, New Zealand, Australia
– BA degree majors in Economics or related fields
– At least two year teaching experience teaching Economics to high school students
with experience in IP curriculum and A level
– Be able to relocate to Beijing and start in September 2020 (candidates who live in China now)
HOW TO APPLY?
If you find yourself a suitable candidate for our school, don’t hesitate to send a CV, a copy of your BA degree and TEFL certificate to the email address