· Good domain knowledge and experience of LTE & NR from E2E perspective
· Good knowledge of 3GPP specifications for LTE & NR, inter RAT procedures and experience in R&D feature testing
· Experience in analysing the root cause of issues reported by the customer or internal verification team.
· Self-motivated, self-starter with a can do attitude.
· Able to work effectively alone, whilst being a team player.
· Ability to work under pressure, and provide good quality work in a timely manner.
· Effective communication skills as team members need to interact with customer
· Good team leader skills to manage a small team effectively
· Should have 4-8 years of experience in LTE & NR protocol testing for UE stack.
· Should be very good at various procedures of RRC and MAC like RRC Idle/Connected, RACH procedure, HARQ etc.
· Should have good IE level understanding of MIB/SIB/RRC attach procedure/HO procedure/re-establishment/cell re-selection etc.
· Should have understanding of 3GPP specifications especially 38.331, 38.214, 38.211, 36.331, 36.321, 36.523. etc.
· Knowledge of any one scripting language
· Physical layer expertise and good at reading physical layer specifications.
• Procedures like : UL/DL processing chain, CQI/RI/PMI reporting, DCI formats, MIMO, CA etc.
· RLC/PDCP knowledge is also good to have skillset.
· Knowledge of 3gpp specs like 36.201, 36.211, 36.212, 36.213, 36.214,36.215, 36.322, 36.323 would be good to have