Do you ever feel like everyone you know is moving to Canada? There’s a reason for that! With an abundance of job opportunities, a straightforward visa process and a vibrant Irish community, living and working in Canada is nothing short of an adventure! Why not make the leap too?
Want to be one of the rare people who have a job lined up before you even get on the plane? Keep reading!
If you are a licensed Mechanic and looking to move to Canada, then we may have a fantastic opportunity for you! Osborne are currently partnering with one of the leading auto groups in Ontario – with over 20 brands across more than 30 locations, the opportunity for learning and development is endless!
Our client is filling their service teams in a few different locations - from cities close enough to enjoy the buzz of Toronto but without the steep rents to spots near cottage country and minutes away from the Ontario/New York border. This company places huge value on the experience of Ireland and UK-trained mechanics and are hugely supportive in the relocation process.
· Carry out all services and repairs to cars as described by the work order to the highest standard
· Conduct necessary tests and complete the reports that follow
· Identify parts to be ordered and keep track of these parts in documentation
· Support colleagues and apprentices in their work
· Other tasks and duties as requested by management
· Flexibility to work nights and weekends
What’s in it for you?
· The chance to build international experience with one of the top auto groups in Canada who invest in the highest quality equipment and tools
· Fantastic earning potential with easily achievable service bonuses
· Support with transfer of qualifications to Canadian standards
· Generous relocation package and flights paid for
· Advice and support with IEC visa application (we’ve been there!)
· Qualified mechanic
· At least 2 years’ experience as a Mechanic
· Ambitious and hungry to progress, learn and maximise your earning potential
· Flexible, a team player and a strong communicator
If you’d like to hear more please call Lauren in Osborne’s Toronto office on +1 416 860 6217 or apply via the link provided.
For more information on all of our current jobs visit www.osbornerecruitment.ca