Mobile Lead Developer @ London, UK
Smartedge’s client is looking for Mobile Lead Developer for long term contract based in London, UK.
Ideal, candidate should have experience in Cross platform mobile application development using Flutter & Dart
- 4+ years of development experience with at least 2 years in mobile development, specifically in the areas of cross platform mobile applications for Android & iOS phones & tablet devices
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Mandatory Skills:
- Must to have in development of Cross platform mobile application development using Flutter & Dart
- Coding , Unit testing & bug fixing
- Knowledge of Application Deployment to Google play store & Apple app store
- Basic sanity/developer testing of the build
- Prepare build release document
- Ability to work and deliver under triple constraint (time, scope and resources)
- Good understanding of mobile development eco system
- cross platform mobile applications for Android & iOS phones & tablet devices
- Hands-on knowledge of different Android & iOS versions
- Experience of developing cross-platform mobile applications for Android & iOS platforms using Flutter development framework
- Experience in developing mobile applications using Flutter SDK & Dart programming language
- Experience of developing mobile application using native Android or iOS SDK & development tools
- Experience of React Native will be a plus
- Translate designs into high quality code, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable code
- Web service integration (SOAP, REST/JSON)
- Experience with commonly used programming languages like C, C++, Java, swift
- Trained in web development languages like HTML, CSS, JS is a plus.
- Understanding in CI/CD pipelines
- Building flutter module & flutter plug-ins
- Good experience in integrating analytical tools such as Localytics, Google Analytics, Facebook, Tealium, AppsFlyer, Raygen, AppSee, Crashlytics, etc.
Start Date: ASAP (notice period accepted for right candidate)
We have been asked to schedule the discussions this week, please share your updated CV and call for confidential chat.