Our client in Leinster is a single destination solution provider offering custom manufactured solutions in metal and plastics to industries such as aerospace, medical, telecoms and engineering. Our client has an immediate opening for a Mold Designer with at least 3 years of experience.
Keltia is a Specialist CAD Design & CAD Training Provider for 20 years now. Our parent company is based in Seattle USA and our European offices opened in 2012 and are based in Waterford, Cork & Dublin https://www.keltia-ireland.ie/engineering-services/
for more information please visit the link https://bit.ly/31He9s8
Make injection mold frames, mold inserts and associated Injection Mold components from tool drawings.
- Machine mold tooling to blueprint specifications.
- Perform mold maintenance.
- Perform mold changeovers.
- Proficiency using Solidworks or similar CAD software.
- Select most efficient methods of machining mold components.
- Maintain time sheets for accounting purposes.
- In addition to the above specific significant tasks and duties, the employee will perform those additional tasks and duties assigned that are consistent with the corporate goals and objectives.
- Minimum 2.2 degree in Mechanical Engineering or similar qualification.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience with 2D and 3D software (SolidWorks) and drawings.
- Very proficient in Microsoft Excel.
- Knowledgeable of CAD.
- Knowledgeable of tool programming.
- Understand molding making processes.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with different disciplines.
- An excellent team player with a positive attitude to learn and develop in a fast-moving environment.
- Excellent time management and attention to detail.
- Needs to have problem solving skills.
- At least 5 years’ experience in mold design.
Please send a CV in Word .doc format with availability & pay requirements to email@example.com and we will get back to you immediately.