Our client based in the South Dublin area is currently recruiting Mortgage Administrator to join their expanding MARP team. This is an excellent opportunity for someone to gain excellent experience, development and growth with a major financial services company. Excellent career and educational opportunities available.
Main duties include:
- Dealing with MARP queries and collections daily
- Negotiating payments and payment structures
- Adhering to regulatory requirements as per the CCMA and CPC codes of conduct.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Experience working in an ASU, collections and debt restructure environment within the banking sector
- 2-3 years Distressed Mortgage Experience essential.
- Experience working in a customer service a district advantage
- Excellent Customer Service skills essential
- Positive can-do attitude and desire to progress and develop within the company
- Ability to deal with complex cases and attention to detail
Full QFA a distinct advantage, Minimum APA qualified in Loans and Regulations.
If this role is of interest to you, please apply with your updated CV for immediate consideration