Our client operates a state-of-the-art production facility as an exemplar of LEAN manufacturing in operation. From material sourcing and selection to high speed engineering equipment, the pursuit excellence run through our operations. Our Client looks for hard-working team players who are responsible, honest and able to be creative when faced with challenges.
Our Client has an exciting opportunity for a Full Time CNC Miller -Turner & Programmers to join our team. An experienced CNC Lathe Programmer and an experienced CNC Milling Machine Programmer.
Ideally, they would have served a full toolmaking apprenticeship or be experienced in machining. If not and they are good enough programmers, we could work around this.
For the Lathe Programmer, need to have at least 3 Years advanced programming and setting up of CNC Lathes including programming C and Y Axis on the Lathes.
And for the Mills 3 Years programming and setting up of CNC Mills.'
Basically, we are looking for someone that we can hand a drawing of a part too, they can write a programme on the PC to make the part, set up the tools and the workpiece datum, measure the part and make any adjustments while in the machine, finish the part, do a final inspection and hand back a finished part.
manual programming of CNC milling machines and the detailed experience around CAM.
- Manufacturing Engineer in a world class machining environment
- Program and set up CNC lathes to machine parts complete from design drawings
- Set up CNC lathes in the most effective and efficient way
- Requirement to read and interpret drawings and knowledgeable in geometric dimensioning and tolerances
- Become conversant with all CNC lathes, control panels and programming parameters within the Company
- Maintain safe operations by adhering to all safety procedures
- Minimum of three years relevant practical experience
- Programming experience using G – codes
- Setting of multi-axis machines
- Be able to work on own initiative
If you wish to be submitted please send an updated resume in Word format with your pay requirements and availability for either direct or contract preferences and we will follow up with more details. Feel free to apply through our website or send direct an updated resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Experience in operation/setting Hitachi, Doosan and Mori Seiki Lathes
- Working knowledge of Fanuc controllers
- Experience in one off/prototyping environment
- Experience of Lean manufacturing systems
- Ideally have worked in a medical device company
Keltia Ireland Ltd is a technical support services company providing CAD training, engineering design, and a broad range of technical recruiting services to customers in the Aerospace, Automotive and Medical Device industries on a permanent and contractual basis. We have been in business since 2012 in Ireland and we have a sister company in the US, Keltia Design, Inc. that has been in business for over 19 years (www.keltia-design.com)