National Key Account Manager
Dublin, Tipperary, DUBLIN
National Key Account Manager
Field Based (with nationwide travel)
Our client is a leading systems integration and managed services provider. Since 2000, they have provided the latest solutions to increase efficiency, enhance visibility and ensure traceability across a diverse range of sectors including healthcare, manufacturing and retail.
They are now looking for a National Key Account Manager to join their team and sell their specialised software and services across the country.
- Competitive salary
- Achievable OTE
- Company vehicle
- Discounted gym membership
- Ongoing training and development opportunities
If you have extensive experience of working in a sales and/or business development role, this is a fantastic opportunity to work with an innovative organisation that is a leader in their field.
You will have the chance to build upon your skills and advance your career, as our client offers comprehensive training and the potential to progress within their organisation.
So, if you’re a tenacious and motivated individual who wants a new challenge working with world-leading customers, our client wants to hear from you.
As a National Key Account Manager, you will be selling our client’s systems, applications and managed services to their business customers on a national scale.
You will Identify opportunities to continuously add value to your customers’ business aspirations all while maintaining the very highest professional standards.
Your role will also involve:
- Building genuine and mutually beneficial relationships with customers, colleagues and vendors
- Developing and executing highly effective business development activities
- Meeting sales targets and exceeding your customers’ expectations
- Working closely with the Professional Services Team to win business and maximise profitability
- Liaising with all functions within the business to ensure maximum overall effectiveness
Other organisations may call this role Key Account Manager, Regional Account Manager, Business Development Executive, BDE, IT Sales Executive, Technical Sales Rep, Sales Representative, Sales Rep, Field Sales Executive, Territory Sales Rep, Area Sales Representative, Account Manager, or Sales Account Manager.
Webrecruit Ireland and our clients are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you think you would thrive as our client’s National Key Account Manager, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit Ireland Ltd. The services advertised by Webrecruit Ireland Ltd are those of an Employment Agency.
To join our client as a National Key Account Manager, you will need:
- At least five years’ experience working in a professional sales and/or business development role
- Excellent presentation, interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- A high degree of computer literacy, including Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint
- A strong attention to detail
- A full, valid driving licence
Ideally, you will have previous experience in managed services, but this is not essential.