Graders will evaluate audio files and will be grading, data labelling and time stamping of audio outputs.
The data will be used to train and improve speech recognition and AI systems.
The job includes some or all of the following tasks: transcription, grading, data labelling and time stamping.
- Native English speakers (preferably English GB OR English AU), German or English (Canadian)
- Excellent listening and writing/spelling skills in your native language
- Good cultural awareness of your country of origin
- Good reading and comprehension skills in English, able to understand guidelines in English
- Familiar with other variants of own language as well as accents and dialects
- Good computer skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to closely follow guidelines
- Available to work onsite in Cork, Ireland
- Flexibility to respond and react to changing priorities quickly and efficiently
- Troubleshooting skills
- Being able to track, analyze, and report issues
- Ability to understand and prioritize tasks & issues